I was reminded Holi was coming soon, being the Hindu festival of colours, it sure makes a wonderful festival of fun an a riot of colours will ensue on the streets of Little India. Here’s a Holi ad a friend shared with me sometime ago, i won’t spoil it for you by telling you the ending but it sure did pull some heartstrings.
- phlodsurboat is by Jon Lin, email me at jldlin (at) gmail.com if you want to share anything that floats your boat!
- RT @_ConfuciusSay: Teacher who is cross-eyed find it hard to control pupils. 1 year ago
- RT @omgthatspunny: He adores you https://t.co/j5ST11fqjX 1 year ago
- WE MADE IT TO THE WHITEHO....ISTANA ! @ President House, Istana instagram.com/p/_JhZPPSyDT/ 1 year ago
- ALL BLACKPEPPER EVERYTHING #CRAB #螃蟹 @ Hougang 401 Coffee Shop instagram.com/p/-1OJ-vSyFM/ 1 year ago
- RT @50NerdsofGrey: And lead us not into PlayStation Or deliveries from eBay For thine is the Ringdom, The Power Rangers and the glory, For… 1 year ago
- One of the house air plants decided flower! So alien, so weird , time to buy 4D! #airplants… instagram.com/p/-n9kBhSyDY/ 1 year ago
- Post dinner chills @ Orchard Mrt instagram.com/p/9tKql2yyH9/ 1 year ago
- BURFDAY CELEBRASHUNS!!! kmqt88 happy 6th birthday! #kmqt88 #crab #kki thanks kkisweets for the… instagram.com/p/9LuFP-yyHt/ 1 year ago
asbestos roofing rep… on DACKE Kitchen Island dimension on Do you not agree with that whi… paul on DACKE Kitchen Island andrea on MUJI Cafe volervoyage on Tsukiji