Gare De Saint-Exupery TGV is Lyon’s aeroport train station that connects France’s bullet train commuters to the airport. Designed by Santiago Calatrava and opened in 1994. I first saw this in a book when i was a first year architecture student, 5 years on and i’m actually inside the building, i can still feel the goosebumps as i upload the photos. View the entire set here.
- phlodsurboat is by Jon Lin, email me at jldlin (at) gmail.com if you want to share anything that floats your boat!
- RT @_ConfuciusSay: Teacher who is cross-eyed find it hard to control pupils. 1 year ago
- RT @omgthatspunny: He adores you https://t.co/j5ST11fqjX 1 year ago
- WE MADE IT TO THE WHITEHO....ISTANA ! @ President House, Istana instagram.com/p/_JhZPPSyDT/ 1 year ago
- ALL BLACKPEPPER EVERYTHING #CRAB #螃蟹 @ Hougang 401 Coffee Shop instagram.com/p/-1OJ-vSyFM/ 1 year ago
- RT @50NerdsofGrey: And lead us not into PlayStation Or deliveries from eBay For thine is the Ringdom, The Power Rangers and the glory, For… 1 year ago
- One of the house air plants decided flower! So alien, so weird , time to buy 4D! #airplants… instagram.com/p/-n9kBhSyDY/ 1 year ago
- Post dinner chills @ Orchard Mrt instagram.com/p/9tKql2yyH9/ 1 year ago
- BURFDAY CELEBRASHUNS!!! kmqt88 happy 6th birthday! #kmqt88 #crab #kki thanks kkisweets for the… instagram.com/p/9LuFP-yyHt/ 1 year ago
asbestos roofing rep… on DACKE Kitchen Island dimension on Do you not agree with that whi… paul on DACKE Kitchen Island andrea on MUJI Cafe volervoyage on Tsukiji